2018-19 Camps, Clinics,
Open Gyms, and Tryouts!
Click here for details.
Tryouts* ($10 or free to offered players)
Open Gyms* (Free)
- Friday, July 6, 2018
- Sunday, July 8, 2018
- Sunday, July 29, 2018
- Sunday, August 26, 2018
- Sunday, September 23, 2018
* Tryouts and open gyms do not require advance registration or payment. Team spots may be offered during any open gym as well as during tryouts. To attend an open gym or tryout, you must bring proof of a current-year USAV membership (please visit rmrvolleyball.org and click on Membership for more information - if you don't have a current-year membership, you can register for a Tryout-only membership for $15.).
- Sunday, June 17, 2018
- Sunday, July 1, 2018
- Sunday, July 22, 2018
- Sunday, August 12, 2018
The Dive Volleyball Club is based out of the Dive Volleyball facility in central Denver. Our mission is to create an intense yet positive training environment focusing on the physical and mental development of the well-rounded volleyball athlete.
Why Dive Volleyball Club?
- Location – we are centrally-located and convenient to the entire metro area with direct access via light rail and RTD
- Commitment – we care about your success and are focused on the needs and development of both the individual and the team and are committed to supporting your end goals, whether that is to play in college, have an extracurricular activity, or develop a lifetime passion for the sport
- Coaching – our coaches share a commitment to and passion for developing athletes both on and off the court and have years of coaching and playing experience ranging from NAIA to NCAA Division I; we match our coaches to our teams and tailor our training programs to the needs of each team, avoiding a "cookie cutter" or "one size fits all" approach
- Value – at Dive, you will train three days each week for at least six months and receive volleyball-specific strength training and conditioning, and our fees are all-inclusive (uniforms, tournaments, and travel expenses), so there are no surprises or hidden/additional costs – when you add it all up, we provide one of the best values you will find
- Results – we have consistently had teams play and finish in Division 1 and 2 within their age groups, had developmental teams improve throughtout their seasons by as many as 60 positions, and placed players who wanted to play in college from NAIA to NCAA Division 1
- Technology – the Dive Volleyball facility is equipped with cameras throughout that record every practice and every tournament for use in both recruiting and training review and evaluation – coaches are able to use iPads and a large screen television to review with players and entire teams IN REAL-TIME or after-the-fact games, plays, drills, skills, etc., providing immediate feedback, and coaches, recruiters, and family members are also able to watch players and teams remotely, eliminating the need for on-site visits and broadening player exposure
Dive Volleyball Club will field teams in all age groups for the 2017-2018 club volleyball season.
For more information or if you have an interest in joining Dive Volleyball Club, please contact us.
3899 North Jackson Street (at Jackson 38)
Denver, CO 80205