Dive offers youth programming beyond club!
Click here for more information and to register
The Dive Volleyball Club tryout schedule for the 2021-22 season will be as follows:
Save time at the door by completing this form and bringing it with you.
Open Gym / Practice Tryout* (Free)
For players who are new to club volleyball and/or do not know what to expect at a club or high school tryout.
Tryouts* ($10 or free to offered players)
* Tryouts and open gyms do not require advance registration or payment. Positions are competitive and filled on a first-come basis. You may attend a later tryout or more than one tryout; however, a position may or may not be available based on when you try out.
- Tuesday, July 13, 2021
- Sunday, July 18, 2021
- Sunday, August 8, 2021
- Sunday, August 29, 2021
The Dive Volleyball Club is based out of the Dive Volleyball facility in central Denver. Our mission is to create an intense yet positive training environment focusing on the physical and mental development of the well-rounded volleyball athlete.
Why Dive Volleyball Club?
- Location – we are centrally-located and convenient to the entire metro area with direct access via light rail and RTD
- Commitment – we care about your success and are focused on the needs and development of both the individual and the team and are committed to supporting your end goals, whether that is to play in college, have an extracurricular activity, or develop a lifetime passion for the sport
- Coaching – our coaches share a commitment to and passion for developing athletes both on and off the court and have years of coaching and playing experience ranging from NAIA to NCAA Division I; we match our coaches to our teams and tailor our training programs to the needs of each team, avoiding a "cookie cutter" or "one size fits all" approach
- Value – at Dive, you will train three days each week for at least six months and receive volleyball-specific strength training and conditioning, and our fees are all-inclusive (uniforms, tournaments, and travel expenses), so there are no surprises or hidden/additional costs – when you add it all up, we provide one of the best values you will find
- Results – we have consistently had teams play and finish in Division 1 and 2 within their age groups, had developmental teams improve throughout their seasons by as many as 60 positions, and placed players who wanted to play in college from NAIA to NCAA Division 1
- Technology – the Dive Volleyball facility is equipped with cameras throughout that record every practice and every tournament for use in both recruiting and training review and evaluation – coaches are able to use iPads and a large screen television to review with players and entire teams IN REAL-TIME or after-the-fact games, plays, drills, skills, etc., providing immediate feedback, and coaches, recruiters, and family members are also able to watch players and teams remotely, eliminating the need for on-site visits and broadening player exposure
For more information or if you have an interest in joining Dive Volleyball Club, please contact us.
3899 North Jackson Street Bldg 4 (at Jackson 38)
Denver, CO 80205